Classes at Create in Clay
Classes can be scheduled at any time that is convenient for you!
Last class Mon-Thurs starts at 7:00PM and ends at 10:00PM; Sat-Sun at 4:00PM and ends at 7:00PM
All classes are by appointment only. We do not accept same day or walk-in requests.
You schedule your class at a time convenient for you by registering on the registration page.
Class prices are below
School Hours are :
Gallery/Class Hours: Monday – Thursday 1pm-7pm (Last class scheduled from 7-10pm)
Gallery/Class Hours: Saturday – Sunday 9am-7pm (Last class from 4-7pm)
We are closed on Fridays
You can schedule classes anytime during these open hours
*** Please call or text us if you plan to drop by to pick up your pottery.
*** If there isn’t a class scheduled during the week, we may leave for lunch or to pick up clay supplies.
An Introductory class for beginners include 3 hours of hands on instruction, up to one bag of clay and the use of tools. Pricing does not include firing or glazing fees. (Children 8 and under have to be accompanied by an adult)
You can purchase a single class to try the school or pay as you go for $30; firing fees and glazing fees are not included.
There are 3 Package deals available– The 6, 12, and 18 class packages.
Make sure you change the class type to correspond to the class package you’ve purchased when registering for classes.
$125 - 3 class package
$165 - 6 class package
$240 - 12 class package
$335 - 18 class package
- You can use the classes anytime during normal school hours. Please fill out the registration form with your name, date and time you would like to come in or email your request to email@example.com with your preferred class date and time.
- Classes are run on a floating skill level where we work with your skill level whether your a beginner or a more advanced student.
- We keep classes small so we can dedicate more of our time to individual instruction.
- Classes fill up at 8 students.
- Standard firing and glazing fees are included up to the cubic sizing based on each class package.
- You must purchase your own clay but we do provide tools to use during your class. Bags of clay can be purchased at the school.
- Personal private lessons are 3 hour sessions and by appointment only. Please call or email for pricing
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925.405.2963